2019 : A Year In Review

New year is just five days away. Another year for this blog already! This blog has always been like the extension of my own mind - it reflected what was happening in my life at that moment. I started off the year well enough, focusing on productivity and goals. I lost track of my 2019 goals soon though, got distracted, goofed up and then had a spell of depressing days for months. I took up the "No Internet" challenge for 30 days, then got into reading a little aggressively. Somehow I made myself busy enough to pay any attention to negative thoughts. I made the best trip of my lifetime to Leh and I wrote my second book for NaNoWriMo this year. I am close to some more challenges and I will post more about them next year! Overall, I did lose track of my actual goals I have setup for 2019, but I am just glad that I made it out of my gloomy days.

2019 - A Year In Review, Blossawe
2019 - A Year In Review, Blossawe


This was 2019 - a total of 56 posts including this current post, I couldn't stick to my challenge to post book reviews every week, may be, I will be more disciplined next year.

I can't thank enough all of you, the readers, who have been kind enough to support the blog. Your feedback is most welcome. 😄

Happy New Year 2020!
~

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!