Open When You Are Missing Me A Little - Open When Letters

This month's Open When Letter is "Open When You Are Missing Me A Little".

Cover/Envelope:


Open When You Are Missing Me A Little
Open When You Are Missing Me A Little



The cover has some memes sketched with a very bad joke(?). I also sketched a couple in long distance relationship talking over phone where the guy happily says how they both can look at the same moon despite the distance - the "joke" here is that they are living in different time zones(look at the windows-sun at girl's place and moon at guy's place).


Content:


Open When You Are Missing Me A Little Content
Open When You Are Missing Me A Little Content





~

For other letters, check Open When Letters.

~~

PS: I am supposed to post photography learning all this month. But unfortunately, I got stuck up in an emergency that's gonna last for a while. I am extremely sorry for breaking my word and the 30 day challenge. I will get back to it when I free up, but I don't see that happening very soon :( . I just don't want to post random tips about photography just for namesake. I am sorry :( :(


Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!