Open When Letters - Open When You Can't Sleep

Third letter in Valentines special Jan-Feb series is Open When You Can't Sleep.

Cover:

On the envelope, I sketched brain lol'ing at the thought of sleeping early. I glued a sleepy Pluto sticker with a rant about sleep.

Open When You Cant Sleep cover
Open When You Cant Sleep Cover


Content:

In the envelope, I have added a chamomile tea bag as they are known for inducing sleep. I don't have it's pic right now. But it looks similar to this Mulethi tea bag.

Green tea
Green tea


In the letter, I drew a sketch of him counting the sheep with a monster lying under the bed(obviously). I gave few tips that may work to fall asleep.

Open When You Cant Sleep content
Open When You Cant Sleep content





~

Check other Open When Letters here : Open When Letters

~~

You May Also Like : Gift Ideas Collection

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!