Important Announcement!


Dear Readers,

I am very grateful for all your support. It feels so awesome when someone says that they found a post interesting or could relate to it!
If you are a regular reader, then you will know that I post on random topics. My plan was to post anything technical too on this blog. But I realize now, that technical stuff is not everyone's niche. So I have started a new blog StudyPrep. I will be posting code,theory or other stuff I am working on. Right now, I am posting the summary of edX's Analytics Edge course.The new blog layout is right now very basic and will be improved over time.

StudyPrep


Please do check & follow the new blog StudyPrep and give your feedback. I hope you will extend your support for this blog too :)

Thanks again for everything:)

💓



Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!