Open When Letters - Open when you need a hug and Open when you need a kiss

This is going to be the end of "Open When Letter Series" that has been going on since January. Just to clarify, this is the end of the Jan-Feb series and not the end of "Open When Letters" itself. I still got lot of letters to be posted! As this is going to be the final post in this series - I decided to post two letters in one post.

Open When You Need A Hug:

Cover:


On the envelope, I sketched(very poorly) two cats hugging and a 'Ghost' hug. I have glued a sticker of Abu with his flirtatious expression saying "How you doing?" like Joey.

Open when you need a hug
Open when you need a hug


Content:

Okay, this may be very creepy to you depending on your own level of creepiness.
I have cut out paper in my palms shape and then tied them together with a thread. So, it's like a virtual hug. It doesn't look like that. But it is what it is.


Open when you need a hug content
Open when you need a hug Content

Also, I have added this cute image printed and cut out.

Virtual hug
Virtual hug

Open When You Need a Kiss:

Cover:


Yeah, I used all kinds of emoticon prints around the title. I also glued a Pluto sticker.
I sketched a Minion and stick figure kind of girl kissing boy.

Open when you need a kiss
Open when you need a kiss


Content:


Well, there's no letter in here. It just has a small fancy pink organza bag that holds lot of small rolls. Each roll has a reason written on it - reasons like why I tolerate him. On the back of each roll, I used lipstick to imprint a kiss on paper. I have also tied each roll with pink thread to make it even more fancy and pinky. No, I am not a teenager. I don't know - I just went with the flow and pink-yfied everything.

Kissies
Kissies

Roll
An example roll




~

Check other Open When Letters here : Open When Letters

~~

You May Also Like : Gift Ideas Collection 

Comments

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!