Open When Letters - Open When Sick

I have written about Open When letters last month. This is a continuation post for it. I will post these letters occasionally. Today's letter is 'Open When You Are Feeling Sick'. As you may have guessed, it's a letter to be read when a person is actually sick.

Open When Sick Letter
Open When Sick

The above pic is the envelope. The song 'Soft Kitty' is Sheldon's sick song from The Big Bang Theory. I also drew an all serious doctor diagnosing anything and everything as Ebola. I got emoticons printed out and cut.

For the content, I used the format of Baymax from Big Hero 6 and a switch-case statement :-|




Edit: I totally forgot to mention that I added few throat lozenges(Vicks) in the envelope.




~That's all Folks!

Check other Open When Letters here : Open When Letters

~~

You May Also Like : Gift Ideas Collection 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!