Jokes..so bad that they are actually good

I love poor/lame jokes. They are my niche. All those good jokes just makes me exhale some air with more force. That's it. But PJs(poor jokes)..they kill me..I die laughing. So here are a few in this post - to spread the lols..and lameness.

Ignoring this pepe will bring you a bad luck of lifetime
Ignoring this pepe will bring you a bad luck of lifetime


Disclaimer : I do not claim the below jokes as my own. They are just my curated collection.
Warning: Lame jokes are not everyone's cup of tea. 

  • What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison
  • What do you call the cheese that's not yours? Nacho cheese
  • If prisoners took their own mugshots, what will they be called? Cellfies
  • What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea
  • Why did the scarecrow win an award? For being outstanding in it's field.
  • Why don't skeletons attend parties? Because they have no body to go with.
  • Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind, it's tearable.
  • What award did the knock knock joke inventor win? A no bell prize.
  • Why can't you have a nose that's 12 inch long? Because it would be a foot then.
  • What do you call somebody with no body and no nose? Nobody knows.
  • What do you call an Argentinian with a rubber toe? Roberto
  • What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell phones
  • Why did the can crusher quit his job? Because it was soda pressing.
  • How many apples grow on a tree? All of them.
  • What did the officer molecule say to the suspect molecule? I have got my ion you.
  • Can February March? But April May.
  • Why do bees hum? Because they don't know the words.
  • Why couldn't the bicycle stand by itself? Because it was two tired.
  • Why do crabs never donate? Because they are shellfish.
  • What did the grape do when he got stepped on? He let out a little wine.
  • Why can't you hear the pterodactyl use the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
  • What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurty
  • How many tickles does it take to tickle an octopus? Ten tickles.
  • Why didn't the vampire attack Taylor Swift? Because she had bad blood.
  • What pet is the loudest? A trumpet.
  • What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta
  • Why did the coffee file a police report? It got mugged.
  • Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? He finally woke up.
  • What did the mountain name his son? Cliff
  • What did baby corn ask mama corn? Where's popcorn?
  • What did mama tomato say to baby tomato? Catch up
  • How does a train eat? chew chew
  • Why was the ant confused? Because all his uncles were ants.
  • Why did Adele cross the road? To say Hello from the other side.

Some PJs which you can use everyday:
  • I am hungry. Hi hungry
  • Make me a sandwich. Poof. you are a sandwich.
  • How do I look? With your eyes.
  • Did you get a hair cut? No, I got them all cut.
  • I'll call you later. No, call me by my name.
That's all for now. Hopefully, I will add more to the collection and return with Part 2 :)

Comments

  1. Hahahaha. I love these and my hubby and youngest daughter would too 😂👌🏻🙌🏻💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y
    You were right! They're so bad they're good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie, I chuckled at many of these. Nothing wrong with having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pass these on to my son, they are sooooo much better than his!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts from last 7 days

Random posts from the past!